Students develop skills in the proper use of spreadsheet software through general data manipulation and personal recordkeeping.
Textbook: A Guide to Microsoft Office 2010 – Jan Marrelli
What do I need to do?
- Get a textbook from the shelf. These books do not leave the room! They are shared inside the class.
- Turn to Chapter 5 (p.163) Using a Spreadsheet.
- Read through the chapter and do the PRACTICE assignments. The practices have green headings.
- Print out the marksheet.
- Click here to open the marksheet.
- You will need to download the following 2 files to complete the practices.
- Print and hand in the practices as you complete them, clipped to the marksheet. The Practices will be marked and returned to you. NOTE: You will need to skip the practices asking you to email a document (if any), since you do not have email access at the school.
- Do the following EXERCISES: 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 10, 13, 16.
- You will need to download the following files to complete the exercises.
- Print and hand in the exercises as you complete them, clipped to the marksheet. They will be marked and returned to you.
- Take the exam. Ask Mr. E for the password.