Here is the direct link to the Maya 2017 tutorials:
Here is a “Hidden” course on Codecademy for learning some more advanced CSS positioning techniques.
Here is the link for registration: http://www.uleth.ca/finearts/fine-arts-day/student-registration
- Field trip is on Wednesday, March 1
- You need to register for 3 morning sessions and Lunch.
- Why Lunch? It enters you in a draw for prizes!
- We leave at 6:45AM.
- We return at 3-3:30PM.
- There is no cost at all to attend.
- Bring a lunch, or buy one there and one of the restaurants on campus.
For our final project with the Arduinos, we will be building an 8×8 common-row cathode LED array. With common-row cathode, the current sinks (negative voltage, ground) are attached to the rows (horizontal) and currents sources (positive voltage) runs through the columns (vertical). Here is a link to a good build: