Computer Repair 1A is a 3-credit class. We are working on completing the first 5 chapters of the Cisco IT-Essentials curriculum on the Cisco Networking Academy website. All students must create an account on the Netacad site.
Course Credits will be:
- NET2020: Workstation Technology and Operations
- NET2040: Network Media & Devices
- NET2080: Laptops and Peripherals
What do I do?
Online course material is delivered through Cisco’s Netacad website. All students have been pre-registered by Mr. Eberts, but must complete the registration process by logging in with the account and password provided.
Computer Repair 1A will cover the material in Chapters 1-5 in the IT-Essentials course.
Worksheets and Labs:
- 1.1.2 Worksheet: Job Opportunities
- 1.4.7 Worksheet: Research Computer Components
- Acronyms Assignment
- PC Power Connectors Quiz
- RAID Quiz
- 2.2.2 Worksheet: Diagnostic Software
- 184.108.40.206 Lab – Using a Multimeter and a Power Supply Tester
- 220.127.116.11 Lab – Computer Disassembly