Note: This is a special project credit for a student who has completed Spreadsheets 1 and 2, and who would like to learn more about creating and formatting charts in Excel.
Textbook: A Guide to Microsoft Office 2010 – Jan Marrelli
What do I need to do?
- Get a textbook from the shelf. These books do not leave the room! They are shared inside the class.
- Turn to Chapter 7 (p.267) Creating Charts.
- Read through the chapter and do the PRACTICE assignments. The practices have green headings.
- Print out the marksheet.
- Click here to open the marksheet.
- Do Exercises #2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, and 15.
- Take the exam. Ask Mr. E for the password.
Files for the Practices:
Files for the Exercises: