The Arduino Software (IDE) can be extended through the use of Libraries, just like most programming platforms, to provide extra functionality to your sketches. These tutorials walk your through the Examples of a number of libraries that come installed with the IDE, to open them click on the toolbar menu: File > Examples.
To see the complete list of Libraries for Arduino boards (including Arduino Due, Arduino Zero and common contributed Libraries) visit the Library Reference page.
- Knob: Control the position of a servo with a potentiometer.
- Sweep: Sweep the shaft of a servo motor back and forth.
- Motor Knob: Control a highly accurate stepper motor using a potentiometer.
- Stepper One Revolution: Turn the shaft one revolution clockwise and one counterclockwise.
- Stepper One Step At A Time: Turn the shaft step by step to check the proper wiring of the motor.
- Stepper Speed Control: Control the stepping speed with a potentiometer.
- Advanced Chat Server: Set up a simple chat server.
- Barometric Pressure Web Server: Outputs the values from a barometric pressure sensor as a web page.
- Chat Server: Set up a simple chat server.
- Dhcp Address Printer: Get an IP address via DHCP and print it out.
- Dhcp Chat Server: A simple DHCP Chat Server.
- Telnet Client: A simple Telnet client.
- UDP Ntp Client: Query a Network Time Protocol (NTP) server using UDP.
- UDP Send Receive String: Send and receive text strings via UDP.
- Web Client: Make a HTTP request.
- Web Client Repeating: Make repeated HTTP requests.
- Web Server: Host a simple HTML page that displays analog sensor values.
Row-columm Scanning to control an 8×8 LED Matrix
These links will show you how to connect your 8×8 LED Matrix and control it like an Etch-A-Sketch: