COURSE DES1020: THE DESIGN PROCESS
Description: Students develop an understanding of design problems through research and select, generate and evaluate possible solutions. You will need a valid email address (and know the password) for this class. Using your school assigned email address is probably best for now.
- Sign up for an Autodesk Education Community Account. Click here.
- Go to the Autodesk Design Academy.
- Search for and then Enroll in the course “Principles of Design Thinking.”
- We will be going through this design activity as a class.
- Summary project – Product Design/Development Sheet
- Take the Exit quiz: https://goo.gl/forms/4DEuNVc8jylhYOft1
Go to https://www.tinkercad.com and use your Autodesk account to sign in.
- Click on the Learn button
- Click on Lessons
- Click on See all Lessons
- Scroll down and do the following Tutorial Lessons:
- Learning the Moves
- Camera Controls
- Creating Holes
- Scale, Copy & Paste
- Key Ring, Letters!
- Link to design: Pobble_Tinkercad_Guide_Optimized
- Complete this project in Tinkercad