Registration is closed but, I can manually enroll them if they do the following by Wednesday, March 2.
- Create a profile on the NetRiders website at AcademyNetRiders.com. Login using your NetAcad username and password.
- Send an email to NetRiders_USCAN@external.cisco.com from the email address in their NetAcad profile and include their username and the name of the competition they want to be enrolled in (CCNA, CCENT or IT Essentials).
If you meet eligibility for that competition, you can compete in Round 1 on Thursday, March 3, by going to the competition page and taking the Round 1 exams during the 15 hour block of time that the exams will be open. You will be emailed back to confirm that you were enrolled or if you did not meet eligibility.
The competition you should request to enroll in is based on their current courses.
|Competition||Who should enroll?||Competition content|
|CCNA||Currently enrolled in or completed in last 10 months the 3rd or 4th CCNA course||Geared toward CCNA certifications with a few IoE and career skills questions per round|
|CCENT||Currently enrolled in or completed in last 10 months the 1st or 2nd CCNA course||Geared toward CCENT certification with a few IoE and career skills questions per round|
|IT Essentials||Currently enrolled in or completed in last 10 months the IT Essentials course||Geared toward IT Essentials course content with a few IoE and career skills questions per round|
- The competitions will be offered in English and French for all three levels. Students may only compete in one language.
- Students may only compete in one level each calendar year.
- Students may only compete one time in each level (CCNA, CCENT or IT Essentials).
- Students should be strategic selecting the competition level that they meet all eligibility requirements for and that this is the best year to take that specific level (CCNA, CCENT, or IT Essentials).
The FAQs for each competition will have all the eligibility requirements and details.
IT Essentials FAQ: